Things should just work - AutomagicallyEdit
Welcome to the Automagically Wiki. This wiki aims to descibe how to automate your home using the Automagically software running on a Raspberry Pi controlling your devices using a Telldus Tellstick/Tellstick Duo.
The intended autience is both experienced and inexperienced people, initially focusing on the inexperienced since Automagically has a bit of a threshold to get started with.
Table of contentsEdit
- Installing Automagically
- Adding your first on/off device
- Setting up a simple schedule
- Using doubleclick on a remote to turn off all your devices
- Connecting a temperature sensor to Automagically
- Connecting Automagically with Telldus Live
- Using a datafecher to get temperature from SMHI / Openweather